April 19, 2011

Harry Potter 3: The Prisoner of Azkaban

If you know anything about me, you should know this. I post in bulk. I’m awful at posting when I finish the book, movie, tv show, or video game (jeez who plays those? Not me judging by this blog).

If you are at all intuitive, and you know what, I have faith that you are, you will realize that I would have posted HP3 The Prisoner of Azkaban sometime soon. The great news for you is that time is now.

This was one of my favorite books, and I think the movie did it justice. Harry Potter starts to come into his own as an actor here and he seems to age a lot between HP2 and HP3. Hermione and Ron still have a little growing up to do. I do think Emma Watson is the best actor out of the three though. This movie also has one of my personal favorite characters Lupin who I think is pretty great in the movie as well. It also introduces the scary dementors which are portrayed well in the movie. AKA they are freaking scary. That’s all!

No comments:

Post a Comment