January 20, 2017

Midnight Special


In another shift that signifies the death knell of the blog, I've turned my attention not just to Goodreads for my books, but to Letterboxd for my movies. I'm trying to be more concise in my wording, I guess - it's the Age of Twitter, baby! Like to the point where later today a Twitter account is being sworn in as President. #TLDR is a whole damn modern lifestyle. I guess I'd rather push three-sentence reviews on my Facebook followers than dump an assload of word soup on this blog for two or three people - particularly, the same two or three people I'll chat with at length about books, movies, what have you.


(See? The preamble to that link, explaining why it's here, was longer than my linked review itself. Yeesh.)

Sick poster, though, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment