June 9, 2014

Fast & Furious 6

I was foolish last summer and didn't go out to see the latest Fast and the Furious movie in theaters. This was a mistake. I readily admit this. Finally after all these months I was able to right this wrong and see what Dom, Brian and the gang were up to lately on a much smaller screen, my tv. Still though, this movie like the last few Fast and Furious installments has just turned up the insanity; there's far fewer underground street races, but they're replaced with huge big-budget action sequences that still manage to suit the series well. For instance towards the end of the movie our heroes were chasing a speeding military tank down a highway, and I thought, yeah, that's a pretty ridiculous chase to end the movie. I was wrong! A chase that was about 100 times more ridiculous came a few minutes after that one ended! I assume everyone reading this has seen this movie, but if you haven't, please correct this problem immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment