July 1, 2013

Animal Crossing: New Leaf


In true Keith fashion, he has peer pressured me into posting on one of the (can't say many due to a lack of free time in recent months) books, tv shows, movie and video games that I have not written about.

I am reviewing today, Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the 3ds. Recommended by Webber, I decided to take up this game while in the Turks and Caicos. I am mildly obsessed. I don't play video games often, but this reminds me more of my old computer gaming days where I spent hours playing the Sims, Oregon Trail, etc. Basically, upon arriving in Animal Crossing you become mayor of the town. You must make money by collecting pears, shells, fish and fossils in order to buy a house and expand on that house. In addition, you must be a good politician and talk to your neighbors, get them pears when they ask for them, and help develop the town. I am still in the early stages of the game, but I enjoy it so much that I had to postpone dinner because I had a 6:00 date with one of the animals in town.

I give this game an A for people who like simulated games.

No comments:

Post a Comment