June 8, 2013

Six Feet Under: Season 4


Oh gosh, I finished this season a few days ago and still haven't posted. I feel... dirty! How do the rest of you do it? Only kidding, of course. Anyway, I've never had much specific to say about Six Feet Under, but I do know that it is supposed to have one of the greatest series finales of all time. Since I imagine I'll spend a lot of the fifth season's post discussing said finale and the show's legacy overall, I just wanted to use this space to point out a ton of guest stars from this season and seasons past. There were just so many character actors who I'd look at and think, "that's the guy from that one show!" or "hey, she had a minor role in that other show!" Like, not your name brand guest stars or anything, but those recognizable yet unnamable people from all over the place. So here is a running list of recognizable guest stars that have appeared in Six Feet Under through four seasons. (Actually, through two episodes into Season 5, where I currently am.)

And that's just who I recognized.

So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment