February 1, 2010

January 2010 Recap

Congratulations to us for breaking August's record with 50 posts. I was going to use this recap post to break the record, but it felt like a cheap and lame way to do it, even though August's 49 posts only contained 41 actual logging posts while January had 47 even before Sween came through in the final few hours with the 50th post. Yes, our taskforce doubled in size, but I still think our achievement was a huge one. Let's recap our glorious month.

Webber and I read 3 books each while Marissa and Sween contributed 2 apiece. That's 10. I led the assault on DVDs with 17 and Webber added 4 of his own for a total of 21. And Sweeney was brutally efficient in his video game charge, knocking 10 titles off his list. My additional 7 gave us 17.

My own totals now stand at 28 books, 22 DVDs, and 60 games. As per my own regulations, I must finish February with maximum totals of 27, 21, and 59 respectively. I'll let my teammates divulge their numerical statistics if they so choose. Rumor has it, some of them haven't even calculated their own backlogs yet. But that's hardly relevant at this point in the game, and it's totally on them to decide when the time is right to size up their opponents.

As I said, I'll likely be slowing down a bit as schoolwork begins to pile up. Hopefully though, the others will continue with their resiliency and keep Back-Blogged interesting. Maybe we'll even finally see a post from our long silent fifth man, Keith. Until then, keep on loggin' everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment