May 9, 2015

Ecco Jr.


Big moment, guys. After finishing Ecco Jr., I've finally completed the entire library of games on my knock-off Sega Genesis.

That doesn't mean I'm done with the Genesis project yet. I've got two cartridges left, one of which came courtesy of Keith. (Dude, stop.) Keith has given me two Genesis gift-burdens now, and I have two more Genesis games in my backlog. Do the math, folks!

At any rate, Ecco Jr. was ridiculously easy. This makes sense, as it was meant for kids. But along with the difficulty, gone from the first two Ecco games was also the charming and absurd story. This game was simply about swimming through hoops and collecting your friends.

I did get to play as an orca. That was awesome.

Ecco: The Tides of Time
Ecco the Dolphin
Arrow Flash
Golden Axe
Alien Storm
Virtua Fighter 2
Fatal Labyrinth
Ecco Jr.
Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
Streets of Rage 3
Gain Ground
Streets of Rage 2
Golden Axe II
Kid Chameleon
DecapAttack
Comix Zone
Vectorman 2
Vectorman
ESWAT: City Under Siege
Streets of Rage
Chakan: The Forever Man
Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
Eternal Champions
Risky Woods
The Ooze
Jewel Master
Shadow Dancer
Columns III
Columns
Crack Down
Golden Axe III
Altered Beast
Bonanza Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment