November 7, 2013

A World of Keflings


Another day, another Xbox Live Arcade freebie beaten with little fanfare. This one was just weird. Its sole purpose seemed to be an excuse to get Xbox Live avatars into a game; I played for five hours as a giant version of myself. Or was I regular-sized, and the world around me small? It doesn't matter. Apparently this was a sequel to a previously extant Keflings game, and what that means I can't say whatsoever.

Perhaps I should describe the actual gameplay here. It's sort of like Warcraft II without any of the fighting. You help these little Keflings build their cities by putting them to work harvesting resources and building new shit and... God, does anyone even care?

This one's still free with an Xbox Live subscription for a few more days. There are worse gifts out there to receive, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment