October 31, 2012

The Big Bang Theory: Season 5


Weird day. I couldn't sleep at all last night, and by the time five in the morning came around and I was still awake, I decided just to head into work really early, load up on coffee, and try to escape with minimal contact with coworkers in the early afternoon. But when I arrived at the office, lo and behold, it was pitch black. Apparently the power was out, work was canceled, and I was free to go home and sleep the day away. Woo! Once I had napped sufficiently, I decided to beat Final Fantasy Tactics A2; but I am nothing if not logress-efficient, so I couldn't just sit there playing a handheld video game without some good background backlog fodder. And that's how I came to watch all eight hours of the fifth season of The Big Bang Theory over the course of the day. Turns out, it's also a great show to fold laundry and make dinner in front of. Real life production and backlog production coinciding? Hey, it can happen, and it did today with The Big Bang Theory. This wraps up my post, as I promise you my strange and uneventful day was more interesting to read about here than any particular take on the show itself. For old time's sake, feel free to click here and revisit my Season 4 take where Trev rips into the show and I offer a really half-assed "yeah, it's bad, but it's not absolutely terrible!" defense. Alright, time to attempt some sleepy time again. Something tells me the office won't be closed for a third day in a row tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment