July 22, 2011

Call of Duty 2

If I continued logging as I have been, I feel like I never would have finished my stuff. Everything was moving so slow! I needed a boost, and ironically enough that came from adding a lot more things to my backlog. My roommate Ryan has about six or seven XBOX 360 games (most short, two long) that I want to play, and a few shelves full of books that I'm interested in (I'll probably skip all the books about the Yankees). The second one I tackled was the classic short FPS- Call of Duty 2 (the first was Less Than Zero). I skipped over the first game in the series, but Ryan tells me it's terrible and this was an enormous step forward for the franchise. Well, it was pretty basic- a WW2 first person shooter? How many times have we seen that before? Either way it was a fun but short game that holds up pretty well after the six years it's been out. Stay tuned to hear my opinions on Call of Duty 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment