November 6, 2019

HarmonQuest: Season 3


Christ, I'm way behind on my posting! I finished this like a month ago! Or whenever it ended. I don't know!

I honestly barely paid attention to this season of this show. The real reason to get on board witht his show in the first place was its impressive array of guests. Aubrey Plaza, Paul F. Tompkins, Ron Funches, Kumail Nanjiani, John Hodgman, Patton Oswalt, Jason Mantzoukas - you know, plenty of funny people! It was funny to watch them improvise their way through a big old Dungeons & Dragons game!

In Season 3, the show just leaned all the way into its own niche, pulling out nerdy guest star after nerdy guest star I'd never heard of or barely recognized. Like the biggest name this time around was... Reggie Watts? Kate Micucci? D'Arcy Carden, a.k.a. Janet from The Good Place?

To hell with this! I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment