January 25, 2018

Super Mario Odyssey


Oh hell yeah, Stan got himself a Switch. (No, Stan's mom got him the new Nintendo console for Christmas. What is this, 1997? Hey, I ain't complainin'!)

I mean, no bones about it, Super Mario Odyssey is absolutely amazing. I went over each and every world with a fine-toothed comb before beating Bowser and unlocking, like, just as much content as I'd already played through, and man am I already looking forward to going back to playing this game one day. There's just still so much left to do! I'll never do it all, but I'd love to do a lot of it!

In the meantime though, there are other games to play. Gotta keep going if I'm ever going to clear out that backlog, you know?

But seriously, this was a whole lot of fun, and just the best platformer I've played since, of course, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2. Good on you, Nintendo.

No comments:

Post a Comment