September 18, 2015

Professor Layton and the Last Specter


I already wrote up a piece for this game over at gametimebro.com, so I'll keep things brief here. Bottom line, another Professor Layton game, no better or worse than the previous three. The most notable thing about this one that set it apart from the previous three was the introduction of Emmy, a pretty enjoyable character who serves as Layton's assistant - as opposed to Luke, who becomes Layton's apprentice in this game. (Oh yeah, this game is a prequel to the other three.)

I've now played Professor Layton games in 2008, 2011, 2013, and 2015. It seems like I've got a low but constant appetite for the series, which means I'll likely get around to the fifth game in, oh, 700 days or so. Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment