September 7, 2014

Nintendo Land


I've had my fair share of fun with this game and friends. There's a lot of content here. My problem with this game is that so much of the content is simplistic and unenjoyable. I didn't have too much fun with any of them. I never really got into trying to beat a high score or complete a certain "attraction." My favorite was Zelda. I hated the Octopus Dance attraction. I dunno. I wanted to like this. This was the new game that was supposed to show what the Wii U could do and it mostly proved the gamepad to be a gimmick. I got a silver trophy on all the 1-player attractions so I'll call this one beaten. What a relief. For fun, I thought I'd give analyze the attractions in the same way Steve did in his post.


Least enjoyable game I am most skilled at: Takamaru's Ninja Castle
Most enjoyable game I am least skilled at: Donkey Kong's Crash Course
Best solo adventureThe Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest
Best cooperative adventure: The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest
Most intuitive control schemeThe Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest
Clumsiest control scheme: Octopus Dance
Most replay value: Mario Chase
Least replay value: Takamaru's Ninja Castle
Most stressful game: Animal Crossing: Sweet Day
Most relaxing gameCaptain Falcon's Twister Race
Overall most essential game: Luigi's Ghost Mansion
Overall least essential game: Metroid Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment