April 22, 2014

Inglourious Basterds



I don’t know why this took so long for me to see.  It took me listening to Eli Roth on Chris Jericho’s podcast to finally motivate me. Eli Roth is an interesting dude, but not a great actor. This cast was eclectic to say the least. Anyway, Quentin Tarantino is a very gifted man. No matter how much I want to be indifferent to his movies, he pulls me in. I’m not exactly sure why. Perhaps it’s because every movie he does is so uniquely his own. The guy is weird. His movies are weird. His movies are also incredibly engaging. If I have one bone to pick with this movie, it’s probably Eli Roth. His Boston accent sucks. I could hardly bear the Bear Jew. HA!

1 comment:

  1. I can't pretend Eli Roth is a good actor, but I could never criticize the guy who made Cabin Fever! I'm glad you liked this movie. I want to rewatch it soon.

    ReplyDelete