November 30, 2010

Up in the Air

Last one! (I think)

"The story of a man ready to make a connection" Ha! Get it? He flies a lot? No way! What's that you say! This is a double entendre! Bad ass!

Everyone saw this movie, and I didn’t. Sad face :-( So I wanted to see it! And I did! I think George Clooney can just do whatever he wants now. He’s made enough money and people like him enough, so it’s like, “sure that movie sounds swell”. I enjoyed this one though! It features Bella’s friend from Twilight as an uptight Cornell grad trying to ruins Clooney’s career of traveling around the US and firing people. We got on a heartfelt journey across the US as Clooney tries to convince Twilight girl why his job is needed. On the way, Clooney meets his female counterpart. They’re members of all the same rewards clubs and prefer Hilton hotels. Wow they must be meant for each other. He takes her to his sister’s wedding and has a connection with someone for the first time in a long time.

Spoiler Alert!

That woman turns out to be a total BITCH! He decides to ditch his sad lonely life and settle down only to find out she lies and is married with children (not related to the tv show). Seriously, who does that? Weddings are kinda sorta serious chick. Plus you kinda sorta boned him. That’s uh cheating and lying and misleading. Poor George Clooney. Sad face :-( The move ends very sad in my mind. George Clooney flies a million miles and realizes his whole life has been crap but now he has nothing else. So he just flies. Thus the title. Up in the Air. How clever!



I have a bad feeling everyone hates my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment