August 5, 2019

Halt and Catch Fire: Season 4


Ha! I watched the first 37 episodes of Halt and Catch Fire way back in January, then for whatever reason I left three just kinda hanging there in my Netflix account's "continue watching" section. There was - minor spoilers - a very major character death at the end of that 37th episode, so it's possible I needed some time to breathe after that moment and really let it sink in, but I think that's giving myself a little too much credit. More likely, some other show or shows came out when I had three episodes left and I just never found my way back to Halt and Catch Fire.

Until now! The three remaining episodes made for a slightly-too-long epilogue of sorts to the series I'd mostly binged seven months ago. After seeing these characters change companies and projects so often, I was a little unclear upon resuming the show exactly who was working where and grinding what axe against who, but the concluding action still landed for me in a satisfying way. Mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment