October 15, 2018

Wrecked: Season 3


Probably the dumbest comedy I'm still watching. What started as a Lost spoof in 2016 (yeah, I still can't believe that either) became some sort of forgettable cruise ship farce in 2017 and then this year turned into a Hunger Games parody of sorts. It's all so inoffensively dumb and the characters are just barely funny enough to keep me going, but man, this is exactly the kind of show I should stop watching if I'm serious whatsoever on cutting back on my TV hours. Two saving graces here are that it's such a short and easy watch (ten half-hours a season, and those half-hours are really like, 22 minutes each) and that it reinvents itself constantly, never staying in one place long enough to get completely stale. But oof. Oof, guys. What am I doing here?

No comments:

Post a Comment