June 3, 2019

Fleabag: Season 2


This apparently happens to me a fair amount when it comes to critically acclaimed comedies, but I wasn't super into the first season of Fleabag until I'd finished it once and gone back through it a second time. (Looking at you, Barry.) More likely than not, this has everything to do with me paying only partial attention to what I'm watching on TV. Boo, me!

But yeah, Fleabag is great and the second season was even better than the first. I actually think the second season started out absolutely on fire and kind of slowly lost a little steam as it went on - my favorite episode was the first one, I liked the next two more than the final three, and so on - but it's still one of the best and most interesting things on TV.

Once again, I'll use brevity as a selling point and say that each season of Fleabag is only three hours long, making the entire damn series something you could conceivably binge in one dedicated weeknight. Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment